Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas


I am feverishly getting ready for my cookie exchange. I have never hosted one before and I am nervous. I have visions in my head of this elaborate spread and beautiful decorations. Now this is in my bottomless wallet imagination.... doesn't everyone have one of those? The one thing I know I can do is bake so I have scouring the web for recipes.....

My White Christmas
Source: theidearoom.net via Kelley on Pinterest

Source: charlotteobserver.com via Kelley on Pinterest

Source: squidoo.com via Kelley on Pinterest
For the Traditional Christmas
Source: sweetopia.net via Kelley on Pinterest

Source: favim.com via Kelley on Pinterest

Source: realsimple.com via Kelley on Pinterest


Source: the-girl-who-ate-everything.com via Kelley on Pinterest
For the  Kiddos at Christmas
Source: culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com via Kelley on Pinterest

Source: bakedperfection.com via Kelley on Pinterest

Source: thewickednoodle.com via Kelley on Pinterest
And Finally for the Comedians out there....
Source: crazydomestic.com via Kelley on Pinterest

Source: ohsugareventplanning.blogspot.com via Kelley on Pinterest
I am off to decorate and bake.... What are you all up to this holiday season???

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...