Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Five Ways You Are The Best Husband, Father, and Friend





  1. You are a fabulous daddy to our children! You plays with them, snuggles with them, take care of them (even changing diapers!), talk to them, and teach them. They are so blessed to have you as their daddy.
  2. You are a diligent provider. I know that you will never just decide to quit your job because you are tired of working so hard. You makes sure that our needs are met.
  3. You spends your free time with me and the kids. You don’t run off to spend all your time with “the guys”. You actually enjoy being with us.
  4. You ARE supportive! You will encourage me and the kids to try something even if we feel we cannot succeed. You make my dreams and goals feel worthy.
  5. You are curious and adventurous. you love to try new foods, go new places, learn new things and challenge yourself. I love that you are willing and eager to try new things even if it is purely for my own desire. You will always try something once without hesitation before saying you are not interested.
Thanks for being you. Thanks for always being there. Thanks for making my dreams come true.  XoXo
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...