Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 2 Paleo Challenge and 30 days of Crockpot Meals

I have survived week one. I have  made Slow Cooked Cumin Pork, Paleo Brownies, and Paleo Macaroons. Tonight I am having the girls  over for dinner for Paleo Sheppard's Pie. I came across this  little link today and thought it would be helpful to you all!
Go over  and Check out  Holly's listing of 30 Crockpot Paleo Meals!! This  week I am going  to make Slow Cooked Roast Chicken and Gravy. Yum!! I am also going to make Paleo Bison Burgers. I do not  know what Bison is BUT I will figure  it out  before I get  to the  grocery store.

Breakfast was  a huge  challenge for me last week. Stay Tuned as I found a recipe for Blueberry Muffins. I will let you know how they turn out.

Have  a great week.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...