Friday, December 30, 2011

Have you heard the news?? Sterling is 3 months

12 weeks chatting with bear


Come check out my milestones!! I know I have not posted my weekly's lately but I promise to catch up here for weeks 8 thru 12!!

12 weeks old and happy to see you

Sterling in the Shaw Tartan
 What is a Tartan? I had no idea I had to google it. Tartan is a pattern consisting of criss-crossed horizontal and vertical bands in multiple colours. SO Sterling got his first Shaw Family Tartan Tie from Grampy after his 7 mos shot with the Remembrance Day Tie.
Photo Credit

Look who is SO BIG

1: Still Swaddled
2: Stretch
3: Smiley Superman
4: Shaw Tartan
5: Put my Feets Together
6: Cool
7: Mom wanted a hat
9:Hello My Friend
10: We are going to be best friends
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...