Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Friends

How will you spend your New Years???

Will you hang with your Girlfriends...

Will you have some Bubbly.... preferably not from the bottle. OR will you have one too many... 



Will you play willy games...


Will you snuggle your loved ones...


However you decide to celebrate this New Year ... Please do so safely. My plans are low key with the family and friends at home again doing all of the above!!
And I will be watching this ....
Giuliana Rancic to spend NYE at Times Square with her husband Bill Rancic
Now, I want to thank everyone for stopping by and reading my not so daily weekly ramblings about my family, friends and things that interest me!! I hope in 2012 I get more readers and I can figure out a way to be a better blogger and still be present in my families life. I am so blessed to have a wonderful support system of family and friends. I look forward to another exciting year with you all.
I hope this new year brings everyone peace, love,happiness and good health. Have a safe time tonight.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...