Thursday, August 18, 2011

Channeling My Inner SJP

The Carrie Bradshaw Messy Bun
Hello .... Thursday. Am I happy to see you. It is my Friday Which makes it just a little bit sweeter. I was inspired last night as I watch Nick and Vanessa's Dream Wedding on my TIVO. First, I was so excited that I married the other man in the world who loves me as much as Nick Loves Vanessa!! It was like watching us on TV just not as good looking. Pardon the bad lighting but I have received a couple complements so far. Well not sure one was a compliment when I was told I need a 50's style dress and I would be June Cleaver?? I watched this little video last night to show me just how to do it.



Happy Friday Thursday Everyone!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...