Friday, August 19, 2011

GameDay



Which Fan are You???

LilMissJ

MR.M

BigGirlH
As you can see my house is divided. So NO I do not have a team and neither does BoomBoomShaw.

I have been looking for some outfits to wear post baby since it will be football season. Finding alot of orange and purple...... Will need to get with my Gamecock friends on where to find better suited USC outfits.

Clemson Girl
Vestique
Vestique
I found Vestique over on the Belles of Saturday. This is a new blog by Ashton who I met at the Charleston Blogger meet up. I am so excited to get into all this fall football. She debuted an outfit from Vestique they have affordable cute clothing for any game day tailgate.  Get out there and check out all these fun ways for us ladies to enjoy the football too.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...