Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 27

I am a walking talking sporting event and I feel like one too. Last week the baby was the size of a Soccer Ball and this week a Basketball. I do not see the difference in size on paper BUT let me tell you ~ inside me, I feel it. And so does the Scale - WOWSERS....biggest jump I have seen in a long time. This week I have Nicknamed the baby BoomBoomShaw after Mr.M's nickname. Why is he called that? I had no idea except that he is the SlapShot king at Hockey. Again I ask ... BoomBoom??

Joseph André Bernard Geoffrion


Canadian Professional Hockey Player who was considered the innovator of the Slapshot. Of course he played for the Montreal Canadiens too. And now the guys have passed that onto MR.M and I am passing it onto my little wiggle worm inside me.

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...