Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WunderLUST Wednesdays

Ok Peeps I am adding to my list of things I would like to see on me. There are these cute new bracelets I found on MadeByGirl. Lately I have been blog stalking some fashionable places. This latest Blog is wonderful!! After seeing both of these ladies talk about each other and the bracelets I want on the stacking band wagon too!! Over at The Doctor's Closet you can find Monika's latest creations. BFrend Bracelets.





I absolutely Love the Michael Kors watch shown below. I just cannot decide if I want the Gold Face or the Pearl Face??? I am in NEED of a new watch. Times are a Changing in the Shaw House so time for a new watch.
Michael Kors MK5055 or Michael Kors MK5305 ~ which one do you like?

You can get these lovely little bracelets here.

Happy Wishing......
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...