Friday, June 17, 2011

Wishful Weekendings

First of all I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful husband.

Kind of seems wrong to put a Wish List out there on Mr.M's birthday and all but I cannot resist.
Jamie Young Jewelry Grecian Ring Blue Zircon
I am so in love with this ring.

Now on to being Grateful. Mr.M is on his way to pick up and deliver our ShawBaby crib!!

Young America

100% Made In America - Canadian Maple - have you ever seen a better Combination?

I am so Super Excited to post this for MrM.....

The girls and I celebrated his Birthday and Father's Fay last night as they will be gone for a few weeks. They really outdid themselves this year - Cooked dinner, baked a cake and presents all on their own.

We love you Mr.M ~ Happy Birthday!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...