Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February's Project 366

Source
Wish I had something more glamorous to share OR an Iphone4 so I could use Instagram!! This is all I got.

Without further adieu ado (thanks to an email from MrM.)
You mean

“Without further ado”  J

At least I know he reads my blog!
Outside

Inside
Do not adjust your screens.... yes that is a steel mill outside my window and these are very white beige walls inside my office. This must be why I have to find a way to be creative outside of work.

My Hideout
This little slice of heaven as I like to call it is my quiet space that has 4 walls, no windows and is at the end of a long hallway. The 3 times a day I visit this fine creature, there are a couple people I pass who know exactly where I am going and what I am going to do. For all you non nursing mothers, this is my pump room. My officemate sings this song whenever I head that way "Pump, Pump, Pump It Up". Cracks me up!
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...