Friday, June 3, 2011

Who wants some Grapefruit Lemon Salt Scrub???

I do!!

I am heading to my Whole Foods this weekend to get some oils or order online at Hobby Lobby

Laura over at Live.Laugh.Photograph shared her inspiration and I am in Love. Here are the directions to soft skin bliss:
Ingredients:
Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Plain sugar or Mr.M’s personal fav (for coffee), Sugar in the Raw!
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice or Real Lemons
Fragrance Oil {I used grapefruit blush}
There are no measurements provided so just go with your sense of touch and smell.

Add the Salt (or sugar) 
Next Add the EVOO – I feel like Rachael Ray here….

Now you can add some lemon juice or real lemons. Again, it's up to you. I prefer Real Lemons since they are ALWAYS on hand at my house.
Mix all these ingredients together until you get the consistency you are looking for then Add:
This amazing grapefruit blush fragrance oil!! can be found at HobbyLobby
Once complete it should look a little something like this …
Bottle up all this goodness and share with family, friends, neighbors or just keep it for yourself!!

Other Scents I cannot wait to try:



Good Luck Creating!!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...