Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Canada radio that makes me laugh


We drove many miles across Canada last week to visit as many Shaw's as we could.... I have to share with you their radio program CBC.ca This Is That. Hilarious.

Now mind you my Canadian husband is constantly joking about stuff that 'Could' be real but far fetched. He is from Canada so I am not always sure. We are driving all over Canada with a screaming Sterling in our back seat because he  HATES the car. I am getting amused listening to these 2 guys Pat Kelly and Peter Oldring on the radio. At times I cannot tell if this is real or a joke.  You have to listen to the AWE segment. My husband was promising me it  was real.  All in all this made our trek much more amusing.

I am working to get the rest of our Canadian trip down on paper!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...