Monday, May 7, 2012

Saturday's Epic WOD a la moi

All my CrossFit Mt Pleasant buddies got to endure this little beauty.

EPIC WOD THANKS TO KELLEY SHAW!!!!!! LOVE THIS!!!!! LET’S GET TO IT AND DO IT!
8:30AM AND 9:30AM CLASSES TODAY!
“KELLEY”
150 BURPEES
150 PUSHUPS
150 BOX JUMPS
150SQUATS
BREAK UP HOWEVER YOU WISH
3 Rounds of 50, 5 rounds of 30, 10 rounds of 15 or 15 rounds of 10.
SEE YOU AT THE BOX!

Finished 36:41 - 3 rounds of 50 I was done and done! PLUS I ran the 2.68 miles to the gym 1st! Thanks to my GF Amy for taking me home. There was no running left in me.

This little workout was all inspiration from FitVillains

BURPEE MADNESS & Total Body Murder
This was my workout yesterday and WOW. Wow. It was seriously tough.
Normally soreness takes 24 hours to ‘set’ in, but this little combo has me feeling the burn early. I woke up this morning feeling it EVERYWHERE.
Yes. :)
Challenge: try it! It’s tough, but do-able. You can modify any of the moves to suit your level/needs.: step back instead of jumping for the burpees, use body weight for the squats, do modified pushups, and do step-ups/squats for the box jumps.
Advanced: fewer rounds, higher reps.
Beginner: more rounds, lower reps.
*I used 15lb dumbbells for the squats. Weights are optional though.
Round Options
  • 3 rounds of 50 reps each
  • 5 rounds of 30 reps each 
  • 1 round of 50, then 5 rounds of 20
  • 10 rounds of 15 reps each
  • 15 rounds of 10 reps each
KILL IT. :) Let me know how it goes!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...