Friday, May 4, 2012

Thirsty Thursday (a day late)

I am thirsty for some workouts!! I have been struggling to find the time (and energy) to go to my Gym CrossFit Mt Pleasant. I have been scouring the web to find workouts that I can do at home. Hoping that I would be able to carve out some time to workout. That is not happening either. So I am holding myself accountable here. This is not a workout blog so I am doing it for my own personal benefit and if you see anything you like go ahead and try it. It really does look fun so far.

Today -- 2 workouts ... WHAT! yep that is right 2.
First - BodyRock.tv is starting a 30 day Challenge for May. So I did day 1 - Fit Test. It kicked my Booty. Let me interject here about BodyRock. These women are amazing looking. There is no way I will ever be this fit. I can sure try but I can't picture it.
Day 1: Fit Test - Beginner. Even though I have been Crossfitting for almost 2 years now. 50 seconds on 10 seconds off 4 exercises 3 rounds. Easy right -- NOT.
Squats
Push Up
Dips
Abs
Not bad. My arms were burning during the push ups and dips. This  right here is why I know  going to my gym is better than home workouts. I can slack off at home.

Workout 2: B'in Burpees. i only had 15 mins left at lunch so I did 1 Round in 4:43

FitVillains
I am really liking this site for workouts.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to get better at Clean Eating. I am trying but I am so easily tempted.


***I started this yesterday but I had a sick lil man so this was put on the back burner.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...