Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Canada Day!!


Etsy Favorites

Hello All.... Happy Friday, Happy Canada Day, Happy Birthday to my nephew Aiden turns 2 today and Happy 4th of July !!! Talk about CELEBRATING...

So lucky I got to be there right after he was born. He is growing up so fast. Got to talk to him on the phone to say Happy Birthday this morning.

Little Bug

Aiden Arthur Reed Steinbach

Please look at all my Etsy finds especially from Stufd. Bonnie did a great job with my personal OTIS!! I have been sleeping with him to get my smells on him so the baby won't miss me at night!
For BoomBoomShaw


Thanks to Daphne at work for the recipe -- off the cuff of course so I am going to Hodge podge wing it this weekend and my friends will be my guinea pigs.... sorry.
Peach Pie Recipe
4 – 5 Fresh Peaches
¼ C Water
1 C Sugar (approx)
1 Pie Crust
Touch of Cinnamon
Slice 2 – 3 Peaches into about ¼” slices. This will be for layering into your pie crust. Go ahead and place them in the bottom of the crust shell slightly overlapping on the edges. Sprinkle with a Touch of Cinnamon.
Take 2 – 3 peaches (cored) and smash up to make 1 Cup. Place in saucepan with about ¼ C water. Turn heat on Medium, add sugar to liquid mixture and stir to make a Symple Syrup.
Once it is thick enough to your liking remove from heat. Pour Symple Syrup over the top of the peaches and bake at 350 degrees just long enough to cook the Pie Crust. Enjoy!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really am impressed by this tutorial on how to sew with elastic thread when you have a Brother machine http://gigglesmum-creativeheart.blogspot.com/2009/10/shirring-problems-i-cracked-it.html. I've avoided having to mess with the tension in my bobbin casing, but I'm thinking it might be worth it since I can't seem to get my old machine to shirr like everyone else does.
    Hope this helps! Let me know if you come up with any other tips!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...