Thursday, July 7, 2011

mini Blankets for Babies on the way!!

Tutorial from icandy

Love the Liz Scott Moda Sugar Pop fabrics. Ordered fat quarters to make something of my own. BUT here  you can take 1/2 a yard and make 6 blankets!!!

How adorable is this???




I did order some fabric to make a quilt blanket for a baby girl since there seems to be only 2 people left that do not know what they are having and everyone else is having a boy.

I ordered this fabric from here Cabbage Rose Quilting. Stay tuned for this final blanket, or burp cloth or bib or onesie..... There are limitless options.


Sugar Pop Charm Pack



BoomBoomShaw's fabric came in the mail over the 4th of July. Now it is time for me to get busy sewing. I cannot wait to make the bedding, pillows and window treatments. Wait until you see my reveal.

Here is a little sneak peak of the Fabric. Thank you to Krista at Fabric Closet for all her help on my fabrics!!

   Large Ditto Dots in Brown
 Bobby in Brown
 Lots a Dots in Aqua
Patches in Blithe
Lodge Lattice in Vintage Yellow
 Cafe Stripe in Aqua
Until Next Time!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...