Friday, July 15, 2011

Maternity Dress Making ...Again

Went to Hancock fabrics this weekend and went a little crazy!!  Well not too bad. Saw some $1/yd fabrics that I HAD to pick up because they were a $1.00.

So... thanks to ICandyHandMade for Fun in the Sundress Series because I am making the Kimono Dress.  Kayla from Freckles in April is super Talented and Super Stylish!! I cannot peel myself away from either of these Blogs.

Here is just a Sneak Peak of what I will be ATTEMPTING to make!!!


Not to mention -- I want to make the above similar to the BELOW...
Selma Blair


I will Definitely be making one more of these this weekend.

Should be easy Right???? Better get busy there is a baby shower coming up next weekend and Momma needs an Outfit. Stay Tuned for the outcome!!!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...