Saturday, July 9, 2011

BoomBoom Shaw Nursery Sneak Peaks

CAUTION.... WORK IN PROGRESS

GOOGLE IMAGES

We have  been working REALLY hard at the Shaw House. I hope you like what we have done so far.Here are some Before, During, More During, Almost Done and Soon to be Complete photos. We still have lots to do like sewing the bedding, hanging art work, making the mobile and many more....

The above was our blank canvas hodge podge with BigGirlH almost completely moved into her new room.
Thank you to my Color Blind husband for being so patient with me as a 7 month hormonal wife who wanted to do the painting herself. Do you all know how hard it was for him to see the Blue on the  wall?? Cute.
MrM. BigGirlH and LilMissJ all helped put the  furniture together with my close supervision.

Ahhhh... I just love going in there and sitting.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...