Thursday, October 27, 2011

I am in Awe Right Now





Anyone else besides me Google the Killer Salami Recipe???  Well I did!! I was SHOCKED to see Rachel get her hands dirty.
1 Kosher Midget salami or bologna
1 tsp. dry mustard
2 tbsp. orange marmalade
2 tbsp. apricot preserves

Score top of salami and cover with mixed ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Slice into bite sized pieces and serve with toothpicks.


OR

‎1 1/2-2 c. brown sugar
1 lg. Kosher salami
1 jar honey mustard sauce

Peel plastic off salami. Make diagonal cuts but don't go all the way through. Stuff openings with brown sugar and pile extra on top. Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour. Serve with honey mustard dip.

1 Kosher Midget salami or bologna
1 tsp. dry mustard
2 tbsp. orange marmalade
2 tbsp. apricot preserves

Score top of salami and cover with mixed ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Slice into bite sized pieces and serve with toothpicks.


OR

‎1 1/2-2 c. brown sugar
1 lg. Kosher salami
1 jar honey mustard sauce

Peel plastic off salami. Make diagonal cuts but don't go all the way through. Stuff openings with brown sugar and pile extra on top. Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour. Serve with honey mustard dip.

I cannot wait to get  my hands dirty and try this out on my friends. I just had a baby 5 weeks ago and I should have a cookout with all my beautiful friends. Maybe my husband will be  as generous as Roger and  get  me THIS push present....

 After watching the Season Finale, I was amazed at how real Rachel seemed after having Skyler. I knew she would but was shocked at her change. I LOVE all his little clothes and think when will he have time to wear all those clothes? 

My absolute FAVORITE part of the episode was all the singing and the fighting over the baby between her and Roger. It SO reminded me of my husband and I with our little man Sterling. 
Some of her Lullabies for Quiet Monkey Time
“Sky, Sky/ French fry/ You're daddy’s apple pie/ You're mommies french fry / You're my little guy“
Or his very own story for  bedtime.
There once was a little boy. He was a little prince. And he loves to wear beautiful clothes all the time. He loves Ralph Lauren, he loves Missoni, he loves Stella McCartney. He was the most loved little boy in the whole wide world.

Our Lullabies go more like this but  with the same Tone Deaf
Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Nanny does the Bouncy
Rocky Rocky Rocky Mommy does the Rocky
Shaky Shaky Shaky Daddy does the Shaky
Hopie does the Bum dum bump bump
Turny Turny Turny here we go
Swingy Swingy Swingy nice and slow
That is just the way we roll
 
Rachel and her Nanny both very stylish. How does she do it? I cannot find time to dry my hair or put a semi decent outfit together how does she get all decked out? One day I will get my groove back.

One thing is  for sure, I have  never seen her  smile so much. That is the blessing that children bring to us as mothers and fathers. I love spending my days with my little man.  Not as Glamorous as Rachel but I will take it any day.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...