Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My New Best Friend

Thank You Thank You Thank You .. I cannot contain the excitement and nervousness I am feeling.

Nikon D3100
In less than 12 hours of owning this  camera I have taken 100+ pictures. I cannot wait to take classes at Charleston Center for Photography!! I will keep everyone updated on my progress with the camera!

I did try to take the typical blogger self portrait but it is not working for me yet. First one had flash which looks wrong. The second was blurry and no flash. I have no idea how I did that and the last one is my husband doing my same picture but on his own!! Think he may be a secret blog follower.




Here is where MrM was playing around with the shutter speed and got these amazing droplets of water.



Regardless of how well I can take pictures now... I do know that is takes a great picture of my lil man.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...