Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-11-11 Wedding Wonferfulness

Kim (twin sister), me, Andrea, Michael (brother) and my parents
What a beautiful day for a wedding. This was the first time my entire family has gotten together this year. We have been so busy with us having a baby, my sister is about to have her baby any day now and my brother and his wife work full time and go to school.

The wedding was at a beautiful park in Auburn Ga. They had a really nice group of people come to celebrate them. On our families side was our long time neighbors Randy and Rhonda. Rhonda is an aspiring photographer and she took some amazing photos that I will share once I get them. Also, Jim and Nancy who are my parents best friends.
Logan aka The Man
Me (aka Aunt Kelley) and Logan
Logan and Sterling


My Nephew Logan was the ring bearer and he was absolutely adorable! This was also the 1st time my brother or sister got to meet Sterling. My sister is about to have her 4th child and it is Finally a girl. We cannot wait for her arrival. She is due any day now. My sister looked beautiful. I could not get over it. Of course everyone thought I was being so mean when I went on and on about it. I did this out of pure love. She is generally not a pleasant pregnant person. She was glowing.
Kim, Aiden, Grandma, Hope and Logan


Kim and John

Julia and Logan

The Shaw's
On 11-11-11, there were a whole slew of people getting married. One famous couple from Atlanta was Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann married in their Atlanta home. Then there was Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn who renewed their vows in New York City in 11-11-11 at 11:11AM. With all this hoopla about this date I do not think anyone will be as happy as these two young lovebirds. Congratulations Andrea and Michael!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...