Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh So Thankful And A House Divided


I am so thankful.... for so many things. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and kids. I cannot imagine a single day without you. I cherish every moment with you all. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends. We are all healthy and happy here in the  Shaw house.

Lunch with Hope at her school for Thanksgiving.
 I am thankful for this  time off work to spend time with the girls at their activities that are special.
Mr.M and I post race
 I am so thankful for my health. I love that my hubs and I work out together. A nice old lady told us before the race ... A family that plays  together stays  together.
Good Friends post Thanksgiving feast
 I am thankful for our friends. They would  give us  the  shirts  off their  backs and we would do the same for them. I wouldn't trade them for the world.
All the kiddos getting along

House Divided... Me Oh My
See what he has to put  up with




We all stayed up late to watch the game. There were lots of hurt  feelings especially since there are bragging rights for an entire year. In the  long run we are all learning to be good sports.

Happy Holidays  to all of you. Now onto Christmas. I am having a Cookie Exchange so stay tuned for all the  yummy details.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...