Monday, April 25, 2011

My Chicago Obsession Goes to England


William and Kate are getting married on Friday! Giuliana Rancic goes to England to get all the scoop!! I have my Tivo already set to record the 6 hours  of wedded bliss... My 2 favorite sets of people all in the same place at the  same time ~ I am going to explode. Tid bit of information, anyone who knows me understands that when I say I want to see the news it  means E!, People, or USWeekly.

If I were not  pregnant I would definitely be taking Friday off to partake in the mimosa's and brunch. BUT sleep and  no alcohol are my priorities right now. Mr M is super excited to come home Friday and Watch all the exciting reporting .... Not so much.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...